dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, June 27, 2005
God, its only the first day of school and yet I'm feeling stressed le. Homework, responsibilities, gosh you name it I got it.Today was an all sub day, a awfully horrible way to start a semester. Homework came in piles, and assignments and projects just kept stacking up. And its only the first day of S2. God how am i gonna survive? And there was this SC thingy today after school. We voted for president of student council, then i guess, Ms Tan briefed us a little and realeased us. Then guess wad. Guess go on! Okay nvm I'll tell ya. I am In the RVSC DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE. Discipline. Hmm..this word kinda nvr crossed my LIST OF PERSONALITIES before, or rather, it has nvr ever been able to make it there in the first place. Stefan and Swee ying still had a chance of joining the com they had in mind. So good luck guys. Though this is gonna be hard, I shall perservere and strive to CHU REN TOU DI. Yea i will. I am gonna be a GOOD girl and follow the school rules and BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL. hahah..=)) I will try. Try. Cant guarantee anything. I just said I'll try. Try my very best to be a good councillor in the DISCIPLINE comm. Yea i will. hmms so like..tmr there's guides. Gosh first i missed it, now it came too fast all of a sudden, aint looking forward to it. Relaxed too long le, now dunno how to do all the guides stuff. Guys dont grp wif me tmr, I'm gonna make so many errors and cause SO MANY pumpings to be issued to us. GOSH. Here's sry in advance. jahahahah.. OKay happy Semester 2 guys. JM out. |